It is also possible that the web page you are visiting might just be quite busy at that time as Amazon often is when I go over there, just a thought for folks to consider.

-----Original Message----- From: Judy Jones
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Internet Explorer or Jaws?

This is how I am feeling, too.

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 5:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Since MS is no longer developing IE I think VFO is not going to keep
supporting it. Either that or they are very lazy about fixing the hang issue
with IE since it has been going on for a couple of years now.
I dont like the way things are going for us. firefox has decided blind
accessibility is not important and Edge is not supported by Jaws very well
and IE is getting left behind that leaves us with Chrome... Good for Google
not so good for us...