I found this to be quite interesting and helpful. The Amazon web site
detects if you are using jaws, probably other screen readers as well. Anyway
when it detects jaws a screen overlay is also displayed giving phone number
contact information for people with disabilities.
The other day I needed to call and asked Karen to bring up the page on her I
pad. She told me that there is no such number. I came upstairs and there it
was. She since did a search and learned that it detects screen readers.
What great customer service.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com