From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2018 12:17 PM
To: JFW List <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Amazon.com and screen readers

I found this to be quite interesting and helpful. The Amazon web site
detects if you are using jaws, probably other screen readers as well. Anyway
when it detects jaws a screen overlay is also displayed giving phone number
contact information for people with disabilities.
The other day I needed to call and asked Karen to bring up the page on her I
pad. She told me that there is no such number. I came upstairs and there it
was. She since did a search and learned that it detects screen readers.
What great customer service.

---

Please visit my web page

It's motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990 For answers to
frequently asked questions about this list visit: