From: "jim" <buckeye...@wowway.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:39 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] external hard drives

Hi list:

If I bought a Seagate external hard drive for my windows 7 desktop, would
Jaws be able to read the various menus and set up options that are in the
built in software of the external hard drive?
I have never backed up my computer before, so sorry about my ignorance on
this issue.
Does any one have another  recommendation for a easy to use external hard
drive that works well with Jaws?
thank you...

Jim:

I've Learned....That life is like a roll of toilet Paper.
The Closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

God bless:

GO BUCKS!!!