From: jim
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:37 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] external hard drives

Thanks David and others for your speedy answers.
When I plug it in to the USB drive, will it start backing up my computer
itself?
Or can I choose what gets put on it like using a flash drive?
Do I need or want to back up programs, or in my case I just want to back up
mainly music and books and documents?
thanks again for all your answers.
I have not bought one yet, I am looking on Amazon right now for the best
one.
Does anyone have a good model or brand that you might suggest besides
seagate which I am thinking of buying?

Jim:

I've Learned....That life is like a roll of toilet Paper.
The Closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

God bless:

GO BUCKS!!!