Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, VLC, & Jaws 16.  For the life of me I can't
get a movie on DVD to play with VLc.  I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling
using the custom settings, & no go.  I've set VLC as the default player, &
checked the select all checkbox in defaults, but when choosing Play with VLc
from the context menu I can't get the DVD to start.  Would y'all give me a
swift kick as to how to get DVD's to play with VLC?  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike, Go Dodgers!