From: Jim
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VLC Media Player

Hi Mike,
Open VLC media player first.
Put your DVD movie into your tray and close the door.
Try pressing ALT+F, right arrow to the play menu.
Down arrow to play, press enter.
Also, you can try pressing the applications key, then arrow down to play.
When ever I played a movie in w-7, I always opened VLC media first and then
put the disk into my DVD drive.
Hope this helps...

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed
reaching His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with
good health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim