Yes, this may be the most reliable method of all.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Hunt
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 8:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 18 shortcut on desktop

Hi Fred,
To put short cuts on desktop do the following.
Hit windows key and go to apps.  Find Jaws and open it.  You will arrow down
one to jaws it's self, hit the application key.  You will down arrow to more
submenu then down arrow to open file location enter on it.  Then hit
applications key, go to send to.  Open that submenu up and down arrow to send
to desktop.

Michael