From: "Tom Behler" <tombeh...@gmail.com>
To: "'Jaws users list'" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 08:02
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How To Alphabetically Organize Internet Favorites
InInternet Explorer

Hello.

Can someone tell me how to get my Internet favorites arranged alphabetically
in Internet Explorer 11?

Currently, my favorites are not listed  alphabetically. Instead,  they
appear to be listed chronologically according to when I added the web sites
to my favorites list, with the most recently-added favorites appearing at
the bottom of the list.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan