I tested Favorites by "clicking" on Organize Favorites near the top of the Favorites list. I selected New Folder and it appeared at the end of the list. Then I hit the letter n a few times to get me to the new folder, hit the Applications key and selected sort by name. My new list nestled right in the N's..I think that when you sort one folder, all in the main level sort. To sort fubdirectories within a main directory just repeat the sort process.

I haven't had any alphabetizing issues in years.

On 12/28/2016 3:17 PM, Dave wrote:
Tom,

Still I recommend you go ahead and organize them by name, doing it twice, if
the order gets reversed. See if that activity results in the IE
presentation.

Dave

From: "Tom Behler" <tombeh...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 08:59
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How To Alphabetically Organize InternetFavorites
InInternet Explorer

Dave:

Interestingly, when I go to my internet favorites in C users under my name,
the favorites are listed alphabetically, just the way I want them.

However, when I bring up internet Explorer 11, the favorites are not listed
alphabetically.  Instead, as I noted before, they are listed

I'm puzzled as to how to get the favorites list under c users to be
reflected in IE 11 itself, when I bring it up.

Tom Behler