Slava Zimine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hello to al.
>
> OS: linux
> emacs 20.7.1
> jde: 2.2.9.beta7
> jdk 1.3.1
>
> Upon a launch of emacs on some java source file  i do not see in the
> menus  the JDEbug  menu, yet
> '(jde-debugger (quote ("JDEbug")))   is specified in ~/.emacs  file
>

> The menu reappears if  I reset the jde-debugger variable in its
> customization buffer.
>
> Probably it is not the wanted behavior.

I noticed another fix is to kill my current JDE buffer and then open the file
again.

--
Kevin A. Burton ( [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
        Jabber - [EMAIL PROTECTED],  Web - http://relativity.yi.org/

The unconstitutional government, for the corporation, by the corporation, must be
overthrown!