Milan Zimmermann writes:
 > Paul, thanks for your help.  Basically, I need to set debugger to JdeBug in
 > JdeBug's  customize and "save for current session" and then save the project
 > file (prj.el), is that right?

Yes, that is right. I believe this should avoid the bug. The problem with the current
implementation is that the JDEbug menu gets installed only when jde-debugger is set.
This happens everytime the prj.el file is loaded, which happens everytime a Java file
is loaded. The next release will include code for installing the menu in jde-mode. The
prj.el workaround effectively does this because jde-modeloads the prj.el file.

- Paul