Milan Zimmermann writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I realize this is not of much help but i was never able to JDEbug an
 > Application that uses swing. The debugger part of JDE worked for me
 > (somewhat) only for non GUI apps.

Milan is correct. JDEBug does not work for GUI apps, which severely
limits its usefulness. This is obviously a threading issue related to
the fact that all Java GUI's operate on the same thread. Other
IDEs have solved the problem. I'm not sure that whether the
problem is solvable in the JDEE's case where JDEBug must interact
with Emacs. I plan to look into this when I turn to upgrading
JDEBug.

- Paul