Frankie Y. Liu <frankie.y.liu <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello I am getting the following errors when trying to debug-run
>
> eieio-oref: Wrong type argument: (or object-p class-p), unbound
>
> -frankie

Sorry I got the above fixed.  I have another problem which I don't understand.
I have a class C which is derived from class B which is derived from class A.
When I start debugging C.java, the compilation buffer goes away and A.java
shows up in its place pointing to the initialization of a member variable in
A.java, I don't have any breakpoints in A.java.  Why am I being taken there?

Thanks,

-frankie