Hi Matthew,

I am not using any flat-file DB. It is a new application I am developing.
The size of the database can range from few entries to few dozen of entries.
Each entry represents 3 strings. I want flat-file DB as it is user readable
and can be changed/edited by hand if needed.

I will look at DataNucleus to see if it supports plain simple flat-file DB.

Thank you!
Ozvena