Hi Ozvena,

I think you'll find that HSQL also store it data in human readable format for some table types. If that satisfies your needs, then DataNucleus will definitely do the job for you as I believe it supports HSQL.

Cheers,

David

ozv...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi Matthew,

I am not using any flat-file DB. It is a new application I am developing.
The size of the database can range from few entries to few dozen of entries.
Each entry represents 3 strings. I want flat-file DB as it is user readable
and can be changed/edited by hand if needed.

I will look at DataNucleus to see if it supports plain simple flat-file DB.

Thank you!
Ozvena