Hello,

Is there a convenient way to express rules on Java Date attributes in shadow facts? Or is it advisable to convert all dates to integers (i.e. add a getter that returns the same date in milliseconds or seconds)?

More specifically, I want to fire a rule under some conditions, one of them being that the timestamp in the object is older than a given number of minutes found in another fact. I have a shadow fact for a Java object that is updated with the current time every minute. I could just convert the dates to milliseconds and compare from there, I just wondered if there is a more elegant way to deal with dates.

Regards,
Florian Fischer.