Hello,

I am working on a project integrating JESS. All data is stored in Java objects. All objects of a class used in the rules are definstance'd into JESS and fire propertyChanges as needed.

But my objects have much more attributes than I need in the rules. I would like to limit which attribute is visible to JESS. I can do that to some extent by defining getters of the form getSomething(int dummy) where the parameter is never used but prevents the attribute "something" to appear in JESS. But that is not very clean. Is there a way to tell JESS which attributes to read and which to ignore for a given Java class?

Thanks in advance,
Florian Fischer.