That's a strange one. Are you sure the binding used with the jar code is
the same one you're using with the <include>? It looks like there's an
abstract mapping in the <include> which was not in the binding used for
the code in the jar.

I've added a check for this condition in the current code which should
supply the details of what's different. Can you download the latest
build jars from the Maven(1) repository, at
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven/jibx/jars/ and give that a try (look
for the 1.2.2-SNAPSHOT jars)?

Thanks,

  - Dennis