There's currently no support for BindGen breaking up the bindings in
this way. It could certainly be done, but at this point it seems like
there are a lot more people using CodeGen so that's where I've been
adding most of the enhancements. If you're interested in adding this
type of functionality to BindGen I'd be able to offer some direction,
but that's probably about all.

  - Dennis