I have a XML element, 'Worksheet,' which consists entirely of optional
structures.

In my java file, I have a bunch of booleans that denote the existence
of the optional structures.  However, after marshalling, I cannot get
JiBX to set these booleans to true if the optional element exists.
The default constructor sets these values to false.  I tried putting
post-set hooks on the optional elements, but they seem to be ignored.
I assume the correct thing to do is to set a post-set on the main
parent, 'Worksheet'.   However, I don't know how to check for the
existence of optional sub-elements at that level.

What do I do?