Hi Dickson,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 1:51 PM Dickson Rodrigues <
rodrigues.dick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Will you please take a look at the attached project and see why we get the
> access files generated in the billing package? I am using ant 1.9.14 and
> running it on mac.

Hang on - the original problem was that JiBX was generating files in the
default package instead of the same package as the model classes.

My suggestion was that by adding a missing "package" attribute to the
<binding> element, that would fix the problem, which - in my test at least
- it did.

I never suggested that the converse was true, i.e., that by removing the
"package" attribute from the <binding> element that you would somehow cause
JiBX to not generate ANY files in the model package.

In my experience JiBX almost always generates classes in the model package,
for reasons having to do with Java package-private accessibility.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs