Hi Dickson,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 4:24 PM Dickson Rodrigues <
rodrigues.dick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> However when I introduced a second bindings file with a separate package
> mentioned in both bindings.xml files. The access classes for both bindings
> are generated in the package mentioned in the first bindings.xml.

OK - but does that cause a problem?

I'm a little fuzzy on this but I think JiBX generates more than one type of
class. Notice there are "access" classes, "factory" classes, and "munge
adapter" classes.

I'm guessing that when you perform one binding operation with multiple
binding files, JiBX just sticks (some of) the generated classes in the
first package it finds because they are global... or something like that.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs