Sorry about that!

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.3.11_2015.01.19"

bug fix: DIPOLE command broken in Jmol 14.3.10_2014.11.27 (OK in 14.2)

releasing later today

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 1:32 PM, Herman Bergwerf <hermanbergw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> select *; calculate partialcharge;
> dipole bonds on; dipole calculate bonds;
>
> This script is not working for me any more (no dipoles are drawn)
> I downloaded an old JSmol version (from may last year) and tested using
> this page: http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/jsmol.htm (but from the
> zip instead of course)
> Can you please fix this?

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900