Btw. I've written an update script for my application which uses wget and
unzip to update Jmol and JSmol. I'm using
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/Jmol.zip but it looks like thats not
the latest version according to the dates in
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/zip/. Is this only temporary? Or is there
maybe another way to auto update Jmol? A zip is fine for me but there
should be an official current release URL. Would it be possible to put it
on GitHub? http://jmol.sourceforge.net/ seems a bit behind... If Jmol/JSmol
does not use git, you should definitely use BitBucket. In GitHub you can do
some pretty nice stuff with tags and releases.