I understand your point about the unstable zips. I added sourceforge to my
update/build script (the newest version is just very tempting most of the
time, especially after a bugfix) So I fetched the latest Jmol/JSmol version
from SourgeFourge (14.2.9_2014.11.23) I think I will stick to sourgefourge
for molview.org