Hello Jmol Devs,

    I'm looking at changing the location of the console so that it is not a
separate window and instead at the bottom of the main Jmol GUI. I'm
wondering where I can find the main GUI in order to add the console to it
(in the source code). In addition, I'm also trying to add a separate GUI
menu that runs when Jmol opens (for experimental purposes). If this is the
wrong email to be emailing, I do apologize.

Cheers,
Sam