Hello all,

     I'm looking for these files that were mentioned in the readme in
the main Jmol download:
              build_01_fromjmol.xml
              build_02_fromjspecview.xml
              build_03_tojs_stable.xml

I am trying to convert my Jmol code to JSmol using Java2Script, however
I am getting errors. I read that you guys had to heavily augment
Java2Script for it to work, what's the scoop on that?

Cheers,
Sam