Sam, I see this thread now. Those ANT tasks are only for the release
version of Jmol. You   are welcome to do this. Ideally we would incorporate
your modifications into a future release of Jmol. It is highly modular for
this very purpose.

You need the corresponding _11, _12, and _13 tasks, not _01/_02/_03

You will need three projects checked out:

Jmol - checked out as "Jmol" - the TRUNK version (Jmol 13.3), recently
checked out. No development should be done on the stable branch (Jmol
13.2). There is daily active development on this trunk.

JSmol - checked out and up to date. (actively developed)

JSpecView - needed for build_12, even if you do not need it. It is actually
two check-outs, one for JSpecView and one for JSpecViewLib. (This one is
stable; no work on this recently.)

You must use one of the versions of the Java2Script Eclipse plug in that
you find in JSmol/j2s/eclipse-plugin, which are up-to-date versions of J2S.

JSmol does not use the standard J2S JavaScript pieces. Those are all in the
JSmol project.

Bob Hanson
principal developer, Jmol

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 10:23 AM, Sam Blackman <samuel.black...@nist.gov>
wrote:

> But do you know if Jmol Developers had to change Java2Script in order
> for it to work properly?
>
> -Sam
>
> On 07/01/2015 12:21 PM, Angel Herráez wrote:
> >> I am trying to convert the Jmol source code to JSmol using Java2Script.
> >> I've made some changes to it and I want to know how they affect JSmol. I
> >> got the code from here: http://jmol.sourceforge.net/#Obtain%20Jmol
> > Ah, ok
> > That's a purely developer-programmer issue, then. It's clear now.
> >
> > I cannot help on that, sorry.

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900