A question just came out from a chemistry teachers workshop:
"Can you place a label pointing to an ssbond?" They wanted to
make it evident for students where hbonds and ssbonds are.

My question: how do I select a particular (or all) ssbond/hbond ?
The idea is not to select neither of the atoms that the
bond is connecting to, but to the bond line itself.
If possible, then, can I attach a label to the selection?

Thanks in advance,
Jaim
--
 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | jaime.prilu...@weizmann.ac.il
 Head Bioinformatics                    |

 OCA, http://oca.weizmann.ac.il (the protein structure/function database)
 Proteopedia, http://proteopedia.org (because life has more than 2D)