Dear Jaim,

After dislaying a protein in FirstGlance in Jmol: click "More Views",
then "Disulfide Bonds: Show All". This also shows cysteines (not in
SS bonds) and labels all cys residues. To see met sulfurs, use "Find"
and enter "sulfur and met".

Please recall that scenes generated in FirstGlance can be installed
in Proteopedia:
http://www.proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/Help:Copying_FirstGlance_Scenes_into_Proteopedia

Reminder: "cystine" means a pair of ssbonded cys residues. "cysteine"
strictly speaking means cys residues not engaged in ssbonding (I
think -- maybe someone can correct me?) but is sometimes used loosely
to include all cys residues regardless of whether ssbonded. "cys" in
Jmol selection includes both cystine and cysteine.

A convenient example with cysteines, cystines, and methionines is 3kwb.

Consider the following script options:

select cys
select cystine
select sulfur and cystine
select sulfur and cys
select sulfur and cys and not cystine

(Hbonds seem complicated to me and I can't help with them.)

Regards, -Eric