On 1 Mar 2012, at 15:09, Jaime Prilusky wrote:

> On Mar 1, 2012, at 4:50 PM, Nicolas Vervelle wrote:
> If you have ideas of what syntax should be used in the extension to make
> using it simple, don't hesitate.
>

> If you keep the isosurface file together with the model file, then a simple
> <isosurface> tag to indicate the name of the isosurface file (not the full
> path) can be used to setup the internal default file path to the location of
> the model file, and call the load.

early versions of  .jvxl  used to include the coordinates as well as the
surface,  but (I might have mis-understood)  the design nowadays is to keep
these as separate files.  If of course, it is still possible to write out a
.jvxl file with both features, that would solve the immediate problem (but not
the general one).