@ Jaim and Angel
Thanks for your feedback. It's exactly what I'm going through right now
and its funny because the exact same application worked fine a couple of
hours ago, when it was just in another location on the server.
What fails is the loading of the structure from a Javascript call.
However, if I issue the exact same command on the Jmol console, I can
load the structure.
Anyway, the applet is located at the following URL.

http://www.biofetsim.org/ku_prototype.html

Open the Jmol console before you hit "Initialize", so you see the error
message.

Thanks again and looking forward to any feedback.
Martin