I see no errors on Mac 10.6.8, FireFox 12.0
It draws a structure nicely, I'm able to change pH, redraw and plot the pH
Response and BioFET-SIM graphs.
No errors on the applet console nor on Java console.
While testing from Safari 5.1.7 I got a python error, probably due to changes
at the server side.
Try clearing your browser cache.
Jaim