On 01/15/2014 02:06 PM, Jaime Prilusky wrote:
> Thank you for a prompt reply, but it’s not working for me on 14.0.5.
> The command waitmessage is undocumented. Maybe it’s something you added?

Yes, its a Jena3D-specific addition to JSmol.min.js I made:

I just updated the 'Jena3D Viewer' to Jmol 14.0.5 and there the
modification looks like this:

f._script=function(e){ e = 'set echo waitmessage 0% 100%; echo "Please
wait..."; refresh;\n' + e + '\n set echo waitmessage off;';
if(!this._ready)return
this._addScript(e);b._setConsoleDiv(this._console);this._applet.script(e)};

(I removed here a small additional modification not relevant to the
topic here.)

Regards,
Rolf

--

Rolf Huehne
Postdoc

Leibniz Institute for Age Research - Fritz Lipmann Institute (FLI)
Beutenbergstrasse 11
07745 Jena, Germany

Phone:   +49 3641 65 6205
Fax:     +49 3641 65 6210
E-Mail:  rhue...@fli-leibniz.de
Website: http://www.fli-leibniz.de

           Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. K. Lenhard Rudolph
        Head of Administration: Dr. Daniele Barthel
Chairman of Board of Trustees: Dennys Klein

VAT No: DE 153 925 464
Register of Associations: No. 230296, Amtsgericht Jena
Tax Number: 162/141/08228