Jennifer,

I don’t know. Maybe with the JSpecView connection you need all those script
loads. I can see that <script type="text/javascript"
src="js/JSmolJSV.js"></script> would be needed, but I don’t understand the need
for some of the others.

The thing is that this is not loading:

jmolApplet2 = Jmol.getApplet('jmolApplet2', Info2);
Jmol.script(jmolApplet2,'load files/structure/triClEthane.PDB’);

I wonder if you need one of the Jmol ready functions to load this if JSV is in
the picture?? StOlaf server is down right now. I’ll look into this later and
get back to you.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger