Dear Jennifer

That page

> (http://chemserv.centre.edu/muzyka/spectralzoo/jsmol/supersimple.htm) I see
> the same error

is working fine for me now (Firefox under Win7). No errors.
Caffeine (default) loads ok, and I also entered some other name at the
textbox and it was loaded ok.

Try clearing your browser cache. Maybe some mixture of old and new files is
affecting you.

Or are you trying ot load some other molecule?

I see no hint that such ANIM.js file exists in Jmol distribution fileset.