Rolf, I cannot reproduce this font problem. I see exactly the same font in
14.4, 14.6, 14.9.1, and 14.10.0.beta. I do see that echos are shifted
slightly to the left. So perhaps you can send me more specific commands in
order to see the  problem.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Rolf Huehne <rolf.hue...@leibniz-fli.de>
wrote:

> Hi Bob,
>
> in Jmol version 14.9.1 echo text seems to be much smaller than in
> version 14.6.4 or earlier versions.
>
> The command 'font echo 15 sansSerif bold' produces now very tiny text
> for me compared to version 14.6.4. To get a similarly sized text it is
> necessary for me to set the size to approximately '35' instead of '15'
> ('font echo 35 sansSerif bold').
>
> And when I hover an atom a flood of messages like this appears in the
> Java console:
> script manager starting 0
> Thread[QueueThread0,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]
> script manager starting 1
> Thread[QueueThread1,1,file:jmol-14.9.1/jsmol/java/-threadGroup]
>
> Kind regards,
> Rolf

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900