This email (automatically filtered into my junk, where  I spotted it by
accident) asks me to confirm my  jmol list memberships.  It gives a pretty good
impression of a phishing junk email, but the link contained does look genuine.
I presume everyone else on the jmol lists have received this?

I am vaguely surprised, if genuine, that  SF would send this sort of thing?
Anybody spot anything that suggests the response requested should be avoided?