From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Resig
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 7:59 PM
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: How does everyone handle the constant updating of
jQuery and plug-ins?

> Random thought, since jQuery is now using the Drupal project module.  Have
you
> looked into whether or not the new update_status module for Drupal would
be
> modifiable to suit your needs?  It may be rather Drupal-specific at the
> moment, but it may be modifiable to handle jQuery plugins instead.

I'd assume that's feasible. It's kind of hard because the number of
experienced Drupal coders, who are also willing to help the jQuery
project, is pretty low. Right now we've got Mike maintaining the
Project/Plugin system, and he's already stretched pretty thin. But, as
always, if someone is interested in helping us out, we're always
looking!

--John