OK, so I would think that with the default matchSubset being true and the
default cacheLength as 10, that a second ajax call wouldn't be necessary.
What I notice with the ajaxQueue plugin is that if I type Mod then hit
delete, it never looks up Mo.  I put the plugin on this page:

http://education.llnl.gov/jquery/adv_auto3.lasso