On Oct 12, 8:57 pm, Jörn Zaefferer <joern.zaeffe...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> That sounds like you validate a page for the sake of validation. I think
> thats beneath the point, therefore I don't get your argument. Do you worry
> about accessibility? If so, did you test the tooltip with a screenreader?
> Afaik thats the best way to test for accessibility; validation not so much.

Jörn,

I didn't talk about validation.

Take the example I created here:
http://flyonpages.flyondreams.pt/tooltip.html

The document structure already contains a H3 header.
IMHO it does not make sense to me the tooltip to add a header at same
level ...

I even think the tooltip shouldn't have a header ... But of course
that is my opinion.
But in this example, to use a header on tooltip, it should be a H4 ...
agree?

I really like the functionality of your plugin:
For example, when tooltip disappears when a input is selected ...

Would be possible to tell me how to change the plugin code so the
tooltip would be just:

And I need to display only the title ... no url in case of anchors.
Just the title in all situations.

Basically, a really simple tooltip but with the same behavior as
yours.

I have been looking for such a plugin but they never work as good as
yours.

And all my tries to adapt your code ended with a broken plugin ...

Thank You,
Miguel