Hi, documents can contain as many "H3" headers as are needed. In a tooltip,
'H3' makes the most sense because a single page generally should have only
one 'H1' and 'H2' should be reserved for segment heads. So it's not a big
issue to have the 'H3' in the tooltip dialog and still remain semantically
correct. If that is what you are concerned with. But if you want to change
the behavior of this particular tooltip dialog, just go into the source code
and alter what it creates. Then, check any css file the plugin comes with
and change that to match what you altered in the source code.
DED