  From: Jon Austin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:19 PM
  To: JRun-Talk
  Subject: JRUN Stability

  I'm having an issue on a CFMX / JRUN server, when we get around 14
  simultaneous users, running an average sized lookup, our CPU spikes,
  our memory dives, and JRUN bites the dust.

  I've tried this on a single processor, 512mb machine, and it survived
  the load for approx 10-15 minutes.

  I switched to another server with 2 CPU's, and 1gb of ram, and it died
  in 5 minutes..  That server did have two CFMX JRUN server instances on
  it however. Only one was in "active" use though, the other was
  running, but with no connections.

  Both machines were tested multiple times, and the same behavior
  continued.

  Does anyone have any tuning suggestions, or alternative's like porting
  our app to run off JBOSS?

  TIA,

  ~ Jon