Dear List,

I eventually got around to writing to the rights holders of F.G Jünger´s "Die
Perfektion der Technik" (The Failure of Technology) to persuade them to reprint
this magically insightful book in English.

They replied that Alethes Press, the publishing arm of the International
Institute of Arts and Letters, will shortly be publishing it!

Excellent news - I am re-reading it now and am again and again impressed by
F.G.J´s deep insights into the true foundations and consequences of technology.
Insights which I believe also prove that myth speaks about deeper realities
than reason can reach - he certainly came to much of his understanding through
his deep knowledge of Greek mythology, in particular of the nature of the
Titans.

This book matches anything EJ wrote - and I say that as a very devoted fan of
EJ´s.

 Simon
http://ernst-juenger.blogspot.com

Antwort per Email an