Ups... Bung Andry,

Kayanya saya harus meralat mengenai klaim salary neh... sepertinya
tren global lagi lesu. Berikut saya ambil dari milis cloud computing :

"A new Goldman Sachs IT report recently released states that IT jobs
will be dramatically reduced in 2009, starting with contract and
offshore developers. From the article: 'Sharp reductions likely in
contract staff, professional services and hardware, and almost no
investment in cloud computing.' The article goes on to say 'The CIOs
indicated that server virtualization and server consolidation are
their No. 1 and No. 2 priorities. Following these two are
cost-cutting, application integration, and data center consolidation.
At the bottom of the list of IT priorities are grid computing,
open-source software, content management and cloud computing (called
on-demand/utility computing in the survey) — less than 2% of the
respondents said cloud computing was a priority.' Postulating a
'pointy haired boss' problem, an analyst goes on to say, '[Grid
computing, Open Source and Cloud computing] require a technical
understanding to get to their importance. I don't think C-level
executives and managers have that understanding.' But they do control
the paychecks ..."

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/07/21/2037204&from=rss

Regards,

Feris

2008/9/15 andri yunanto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Iya Bung Feris, saya masih coba-coba belajar framework hadoop ini, wah saya
> malah baru tau kalo gajinya selangit kalo bisa cloud computing :D. Tapi saya
> masih newbie, masih butuh banyak bimbingan dari para senior Jugers. Nanti
> sama2 tuker info aja kalo ada update2 terbaru tentang hadoop. Btw ini ada
> link lumayan bagus punya hadoop taiwan : http://trac.nchc.org.tw/cloud/
>
> rgds,
> andre

<*> Your email settings: