Larry,

this is awesome!

I was already wondering what happend with the idea of a second or
dynamic toolbar, but this is great. And it is nice that the settings are
stored when OpenJUMP is closed and started again too.

a big thank You (and those that helped you)! This stuff would have gone
way over my restricted programming knowlegde ;)

I am looking already forward to a next release (but probably not before
April/May). Next I need to check Michaels CSV/txt file plugin (no time yet).

stefan