Leandro Galvez wrote:
Hi Kiyo Inaba, hi Dalibor Topic,

So I could just download from CVS and this one should readily compile and build using gcc412-i686-arm-linux-gnueabi-toolchain? Ok, I'll try this suggestion.

Sure. Make sure you pick the interpreter engine in configure, and try using libffi. That way, I get 5 failing tests on armel-debian in qemu with the current CVS head.
Another thing, is there any other ready built toolchain that I may use to compile kaffe for ARM-Linux?
In general, no. ARM CPUs, gcc & linux versions all support different features in different versions, so you should stick with the
toolchain from your vendor unless you really know what you are doing.

cheers,
dalibor topic