Leandro Galvez wrote:
Hi All,

I've finally managed to cross compile my kaffe using the configuration commands at the end of the mail for libraries, classpath and kaffe. But executing any java application from the device produces the output attached in the log file. Please help me figure out what is wrong and what I can do to fix this problem.

I'd suggest starting with a kaffe built with the interpreter engine, i.e. by passing --with-engine=intrp to configure and rebuilding. If the interpreter engine still fails to work, you'll need to read FAQ/FAQ.debugging. The interpreter engine is pretty slow, though, so once you have the interpreter working, I would recommend to focus on getting the jit engine (--with-engine=jit) working well on your target

So in short, I'd run the regression tests, and if some of them fail, resort to debugging kaffe and fixing them.

cheers,
dalibor topic