I was originally told that there would be no meeting room available at SDCOE for the June 2008 meeting. I found a message from Ed Van Meter dated 04/01/2008 which seems to confirm that. However, I found a later message from Ed to Neil (bcc'd to me, not the KPLUG list) dated 04/18/2008 copied below:

Ed Van Meter to Neil, Lan

***This E-Mail Supersedes My E-mail dated Tuesday 04/04/2008
and Hereby Re-issued as the Formal Details Relating to Subject.***

Monday April 14, 2008 -

Hello Neil,
Ref: (1) Your E-mail dated 04/01/2008 Requesting Schedule
Update Status.
.....(2)  Your E-mail dated 04/01/2008 10:22 PM Regarding
Comment to my Initial E-mail dated 04/01/2008 on Subject.

I’m still handling your Room reservations at SDCOE. As a
result, this confirms for the record schedule requirements
to follow, for the applicable monthly Meeting Room schedule
dates and specific Meeting Room numbers at the SDCOE
facility. There was a mix up for the schedule related to
your Groups for June 2008, which I was able to work out with
SDCOE for room space. The detail date for each Group during
June 2008 is reflected herein.

These schedules cover dates from May 2008 through December
2008, for each Linux SIG meeting. The specific meeting room
dates reserved with SDCOE are based upon their use from 6:30
to 9:00 PM. The breakout of your two Linux SIG's, with
applicable dates and room numbers are listed as follows:
**K-PLUG LINUX STUDY GROUP SIG ---
.. 05/08/2008 .. Room 301
.. 06/05/2008 .. Annex 'C'
.. 07/03/2008 .. Room 301
.. 08/07/2008 .. Room 301
.. 09/04/2008 .. Annex ‘C’
.. 10/02/2008    Room 301
.. 11/06/2008 .. Annex ‘C’
.. 12/04/2008    Room 301

**KERNEL-PANIC LINUX USER GROUP SIG ---
.. 05/08/2008 ..Rooms 401 & 402
.. 06/12/2008 ..Only Room 402
.. 07/10/2008   Rooms 401 & 402
.. 08/14/2008.  Rooms 401 & 402
.. 09/11/2008.. Rooms 401 & 402
.. 10/09/2008   Annex ‘C”
.. 11/13/2008   Annex ‘C”
.. 12/11/2008   Annex ‘C”
Again, I state for the "RECORD" no LINUX User Group
SIG shall use a Room if they are not scheduled to use
a specific room, unless approved by SDCOE through my
coordination. Your compliance with this rule is
mandatory.

This confirms schedules shown above with SDCOE. Should
there be any change by SDCOE to that noted, as we move
through these months, only I will advise you.

[snip]

I trust this scheduling input will assist your
planning needs. Let me know if question or I can be
of further assistance. My contact is via phone #
858-277-5098 and if line is busy or I'm not available
please leave message on same number (PacBell Msg
Center). In addition, direct any e-mails to my
attention only to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" for action or
info.
-THANK YOU!
Sincerely,

Ed Van Meter -